Cash and time are finite resources that are in constant conflict. Management teams of growing companies continually struggle to keep them in harmony. Espresso Capital’s SREDLine is a line of credit that provides companies who have a proven SR&ED refund track record and sound business fundamentals with a repeatable quarterly borrowing facility that’s based on the value of the SR&ED tax credit accrual.
The SREDLine delivers cash in a timely and efficient way to stabilize your cash flow.
A SREDLine is scalable from $200,000 to $2 million annually and does not involve equity dilution.
How it works:
- As you accrue eligible R&D spending quarterly, Espresso sends you a cheque to offset these expenses. Meanwhile, your company builds SR&ED tax credits.
- You could wait for up to a year to get that SR&ED money refund, but Espresso Capital monetizes this future receivable each quarter.
This unlocked cash can be used to:
- Further increase your refundable R&D expenses
- Accelerate your product development activities
- Grow top-line revenue to accelerate your company’s value
- Acquire strategic assets
- Launch new products and/or energize sales channels
- More of “everything” to kick-start growth
The SREDLine loan is easy to use, flexible and capital efficient.
Click here to discuss how a SREDLine can deliver exponential value to your company